Pakistan Christian Post Is Your Voice Since 2001

Three Christian Sanitary workers died during cleaning by toxic gas

Bahawalpur: July 8, 2017. (Kashif Nawab) Three Christian named Saleem Masih, Danish Masih and Nadeem Masih died when cleaning gutter due to toxic gases as they were not wearing safety masks and other life safe equipment.

Saleem Masih aged 50, Danish Masih 20 and Nadeem Masih 18, were called for drain cleaning job in Ara Basti, near Dera Izat Ghari District Bhawalpur, by the local resident.

Danish Masih have got married few months earlier while Nadeem Masih was working to help his poor parents but lot their lives.

There are hundreds of deaths of Sanitary workers every in Pakistan because they are not provided with safety equipments and die of gases. The Municipal Committees as well as Municipal Corporations never provide necessary lifesaving equipment to Sanitary workers.

Majority of Sanitary workers are Christians in Pakistan and Muslim administration of municipal Corporations not bother to protect their Christian employees which amount to millions in numbers.

Saleem and Danish died at the spot whereas Nadeem breathe the last at Victoria Hospital in the early hours of the next day. They all were resident of servant quarters at Sadiq Public School.

Donate

PCP need your support that we may provide you better services: click on donate


Official PayPal Seal


VIDEO

Global Market

SUGGESTED SITES

  1. Pakistan News