7 Things the Islamic experts won't tell you!
1) About Islam's worldview - The Muslims of Islamic states, and many within the USA, have the tradition of a worldview that divides humanity into two opposing halves. Dar al-Islam, The House of Islam, is the zone where Islam rules. The other side is the war zone that is called, Dar el Harb, The House of War. This worldview dictates that war will continue between these two sections of humanity until the supremacy of Islam is fully established throughout the earth.
2) About deceptive revisions of the Koran - There has been a great effort among Muslim translators to enhance Islam's appeal and reputation among people of other faiths. To accomplish this they have adopted a slanted, freestyle method of translating certain sections of the Koran. This is done to veil the truth about their religion's primitive barbarism and contempt for Christians and Jews that is revealed in the original Arabic texts. Here is an example from the new French translation of the Koran in regard to the Jews. It reads, "The people of Israel will be twice destroyed as an innocent victim, and God will reward them by elevating them to great heights." The original translation reads just the opposite. "The people of Israel, after sowing corruption twice on earth for the purpose of dominating other people, will push themselves up into a position of extreme power before being punished by God."
3) About the Koran's violent verses - The Koran was written in two major parts. These have been integrated and arranged by chapter length as opposed to the chronological order in which they were initially written. The first part was penned in the early years of the Islamic movement while Mohammed was living in Mecca, Arabia. The experts boast the verses from these chapters as proof that Islam is a bastion of peace, love, and tolerance. They avoid references to verses from the second and largest portion of the Koran. It was written after the movement increased in strength and relocated its headquarters to Medina, Arabia. These verses often reflect religious intolerance and encourage cruel hostility towards non-Muslims.
Here are two examples that were aimed at Jews, Christians, and Arabs that clung to traditional tribal polytheistic beliefs. - So when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush…. (Koran 9:5) The only punishment of those that wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut-off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned…. (Koran 5:33) The contradictions between various verses are no problem for Muslim scholars and clerics. They have the doctrine of "al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh" (the Abrogator and the Abrogated) to cover the mystery of Allah's apparent duplicity.
If two separate verses in the Koran are contradictory, the verse that was written last in the chronological order of the original writing abrogates the earlier verse and renders it null and void. This doctrine is based on the Koran, where Allah allegedly says in 2:106, "Whatever message We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or one like it. Knowest thou not that Allah is Possessor of power over all things?" One of Islam's classical reference books is entitled, The Abrogator and the Abrogated. The author, Abil-Kasim Hibat-Allah Ibn-Salama Abi-Nasr, goes through every chapter in the Koran and details each verse that has been canceled and the verse that has replaced it. He noted that of the Koran's 114 chapters, only 43 were unaffected by this doctrine.
4) About the stage of weakness/stage of strength strategy - The stark differences in the tone of the verses that were written in Mecca and those written in Medina exposes a tactic that has been characteristic of Islam throughout its history. Traditionally, Muslims determine the strength of the religion in various settings as being in one of two states; the stage of weakness and the stage of strength. When Muslims are in the minority and perceive that they are vulnerable, it is their custom to agree to most anything and to be conciliatory towards other religious groups. The moment that they sense superiority in numbers and influence, a form of ruthlessness sets in. They begin to oppress minority religious groups and to demonstrate a blatant disregard for the agreements that they made during the stage of weakness.
5) About sanctioned lying - Unlike Christianity and Judaism, Islam does not simply make a provision for forgiveness if one tells a lie; it actually encourages lying in certain situations. This is evident in both the Koran and the Hadith. The latter is a collection of Mohammed's sayings and deeds according to his wives, relatives, and companions. Next to the Koran, it is the most important part of Islamic law. In the Hadith, Mohammed was quoted as saying, "The sons of Adam are accountable for all lies with the exception of those spoken to reconcile two men that are quarreling, for a man to appease his wife, and in war, because war necessitates deception." This is what often makes life such a nightmare for non-Muslim women that marry Muslim men.
Without the pangs of conscience, men are licensed to appease their wives with promises which they have no intention of keeping. In addition, within Islam there is the principle of "Al Takeyya." The term means, "the prevention". This principle permits Muslims to lie at their discretion whenever they interpret that it is expedient for the influence of Islam or their personal well-being. They justify lying by using the following verse as a springboard for expanded applications of Al Takeyya. "Let not the believers take the disbelievers for friends rather than believers. And whoever does this has no connection with Allah unless it is done to guard (Takeyya) yourselves against them, guarding carefully. And Allah cautions you against His retribution. And to Allah is the eventual coming." (Koran 3:27) The principle of Al Takeyya is precisely what makes negotiations with Islamic statesmen such a frustrating endeavor for the naÃƒÂ¯ve diplomats of Christianized nations. It is imperative that diplomatic envoys learn that when dealing with Muslims, what Muslim statesmen say is not the issue. The real issue is, what do they mean and actually intend to do in their hearts.
6) About the depth of hatred for the West - The pro-Islam experts endlessly reiterate that only a small number of Muslims would qualify as West-hating-radicals. The claim is that the majority are peace-loving moderates. This may be true of the majority of Muslims that have immigrated to America in pursuit of economic opportunity. For most of these, strict compliance with the dictates of clerics in relation to the teachings of Islam is secondary to their thirst for prosperity and political freedom.
However, their sentiments are not indicative of the majority of the world's 1.2 billion Muslims. The facts are as follows: a) Polls indicate that high percentages of our supposed allies in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia support Osama Bin Laden. b) Post 9/11, his first name, Osama, has attained a favored name status for newborn male children in a dozen or more Muslim nations. (In some nations 7 out of 10 baby boys are the namesakes of the terrorist). c) Numerous Mosques in Islamic states exhibit the photo of Bin Laden as a hero of the faith. d) The abbreviated list of nations wherein Muslims mob the streets gleefully chanting "Allah Akbar" (Allah is greater) every time America or Israel suffers from Islamic terrorist activities includes Israel, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Indonesia, Nigeria, and the Philippines. In America, Muslims have been observed doing the same in many convenience marts and mosques. (It may be true that Christianity has a miniscule number of violent radicals; however, you don't find pictures of IRA terrorists hanging in the vestibules of Christian sanctuaries around the globe or hordes of America's Catholics streaming to the aid of their oppressed brethren in Northern Ireland.) The experts can claim that most of the world's Muslims are peace-loving moderates, but the stats reveal that it is the radicals that have the power to influence the hearts and minds of the Muslim masses.
7) About envy of the West - There are two interrelated spiritual factors for the radical Muslim's hatred for our way of life. a) Islamic clerics and political leaders espouse inflammatory anti-Semitic and anti-Christian rhetoric based on the writings and sayings of Mohammed. b) The prosperity and technology of nations that are based on Judeo-Christian values embarrasses the Islamic claim of spiritual/cultural superiority and provokes them to virulent jealousy. The premise for Islam's exaggerated sense of spiritual/cultural superiority is built on the widely held Muslim view that they led the world in advances in math, literature and the sciences from 700AD until 1200AD. Many scholars contend that the advances were actually a continuum of the momentum that had been attained, prior to the arrival of the Muslims, by the Persians, Jews, and Christians.
A comparison of Islamic nations and other nations gives ample evidence that Islam stifles rather than inspires innovations. No other nations, other than those under Muslim rule, that have claimed a history of being fountainheads of cultural advances have ceased to continue as such. Two atomic bombs have not stopped the Japanese. Politically torn South Korea, without oil, has a gross national product of $600 billion. Oil rich Saudi Arabia's GNP is a mere $186 billion. Each year since 1901, the Nobel Prize has been awarded to people that have been distinguished for notable endeavors for world peace and in literature, and for outstanding accomplishments in the sciences. During the history of the Nobel there have been 139 Jewish recipients and well over 200 Christians, but only 6 recipients from Islamic nations. There is nothing lacking in the mental capacities of Muslim people, because they flourish in technology and the sciences when living in Westernized democracies. The objective evidence is that it is the rule of Islam that is the culprit that smothers creativity.
5 Things that you can do to protect your family and community!
1) Educate your kids - It is unbecoming for Christians to relate to anyone, including Muslims, with uncharitable haughtiness. Nonetheless, it is essential that parents educate their children about the dangers of embracing Islam as the path of _expression for their personal faith. The points that have been made in this report can be modified and gently shared with your youngsters. In reality, becoming a Muslim holds sure perils that eclipse the remote potential of being harmed by Islamic terrorists. This is particularly true of your daughters. Islamic law puts women in a position that excludes them from many of the liberties that Western parents expect their children to enjoy as adults. My book, The Muslim Masquerade, discloses many of the human rights violations that Islam routinely permits Muslim men to perpetrate against women. Many young women from Christian backgrounds have fallen prey to the intriguing appeal of Islamic men. Countless numbers of these hapless women have reaped tragic lives of heartache. Don't let it happen to your child. God honors the prayers of parents that begin to regularly pray for the future spouses of their children while they are still in diapers.
2) Pray that our national, state, and local police investigative agencies will uncover the plots of the multitudes of terror cell members and their supporters that are living amongst us. In faith, rather than fear, intermittently ask the Lord to protect your children, family, and friends from potential harm by homicide bombers.
3) Pray that our nation's Immigration and Naturalization Service will have the wisdom to limit the number of visas granted to persons under the age of 50 from Islamic backgrounds. Ask the Lord to help the authorities locate those that have false documents and expired visas.
4) Become a profiler - The liberal establishment insists that our nation's constitutional amendments limit the extent to which ethnic and religious profiling can be utilized. Regardless of the politically correct limitations, as an American citizen, you are free to choose not to be politically correct. You can assist in the needed profiling. When profiling do not hone in on people simply because they have Middle Eastern physical features. Potential Islamic terrorists cover the entire spectrum of the nationalities of those that adhere to Christianity. It is erroneous to suspect that everyone with Arab physical features is a potential terrorist. Not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabs.
Less than 25% of the followers of Islam are of Arabic heritage. In America, 80% of the resident Arabs are actually Christian in their religious affiliation. The identification of potential terrorists should never be based solely on racial features. When it is, a Thai Buddhist can easily be mistaken for an Islamic Indonesian. A group of Nigerian Muslims could easily pass as African Baptists. Armenian Christians may look very similar to Afghani Muslims.
The key is to be observant of everyone's demeanor. Keep a watchful eye on fellow travelers when using public transportation. Nervousness, exaggerated clock-watching, over concern with carry-on luggage, and rude avoidance of customary cordialness can all be indicators. If anyone or anything looks suspicious, regardless of the nationality of those involved, report it to the authorities. Subsequent to terrorist attacks monitor the responses of people in venues where terrorism supporters might be expected to congregate: mosques, convenience marts, university campuses, etc.; if anyone acts hostile or overly jubilant, report it to the FBI.
5) Educate others - Put legs on your prayers by sending this report to your friends, clergymen, and any civic representatives that are responsible for the safety of the nation and our communities.
Jim Croft's book, The Muslim Masquerade, is available for $7.00 (postage paid) through JCM, 8130 Glades Rd. #327, Boca Raton, FL 33434. His teaching newsletter, In Search of Truth, may be obtained by contacting him via e-mail. email@example.com