The Prayer and Newsletter of Christian Social Uplift Organization Jacobabad, Sindh for year 2009-10
HAPPY EASTER DAY
Greetings in the wonderful name of our Gracious God and Savior JESUS CHRIST. This brings warmest wishes that the special spirits of Easter Day will stay with you throughout Lent Season and into this year. As usual this year we have collected prayer requests from individuals and other cities of Pakistan and prepared Annual Prayer and newsletter of the year 2009. The Annual Prayer and newsletter of the year 2009-10
We have decided the day of Friday the 26th March(Friday) 2010 for Prayer Day. Prayer time is 3.00 P.M. to 6.00 P.M. The venue is the REV. VICTOR NEWTON MEMORIAL CHAPEL AT VICTOR PUBLIC HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL Near D.P.O. House Jacobabad.
We have been sharing our prayer requests with our global prayer partners since 1994. We believe in prayers, because prayer is our most powerful weapon. We believe that God is still on His Throne and He hears and answers our prayers.
God Has helped us, secured us under His shelter and blessed us during last year. God Has blessed our teaching staff, school administration and students of Victor Public Higher Secondary School and Victor Public Girls Higher Secondary School Jacobabad. God Has blessed our running NGO projects and all colleagues. All the projects are running smoothly for Glory of God.
Recently one project namely English Language Access Program funded by Washington D.C approved and classes is going to start from 1ST April 2010.
1. Rev. Amir Aqeel.
Pray for the family of Rev. Amir Aqeel that may God bless them and use him for His great Glory.
2. Mr. Bruener B Newton.
Mr. Bruener B Newton is president of Christian Social Uplift Organization Jacobabad, Principal of Victor Public Higher Secondary School and administrator of Victor Public Girls Higher Secondary School and Ahmed Mian Memorial Mother & Child Health Care Centre village Ahmed Main Soomro Jacobabad. Pray for him that may God bestow him more power and wisdom for serving the Lord. Pray for his wife Mrs. Elishba and children, Elaine, Emma, Elma and Barzallia that may God bless them and keep them away from all seen and unseen dangers. Pray for growth of their spiritual live.
3. Victor Public Higher Secondary School Jacobabad
The Victor Public Higher Secondary School Jacobabad is running since 1985. At present more than 1995 students are getting formal education. More than 115 teachers are teaching in this school. Pray for students, teaching staff and school administration that may God bless them. Pray that may God open doors for providing money for construction of new school building. Pray that may God bless income of the school.
4. Victor Public Girls Higher Secondary School Jacobabad
The Victor Public Higher Secondary School Jacobabad is running since 1985. At present more than 400 students are getting formal education. Pray for students, teaching staff and school administration that may God bless them. Pray that may God bless income of the school.
5. Ahmed Mian Memorial Mother & Child Health Care Centre at village Ahmed Mian Soomro Jacobabad
Lady Dr. Aster is working as Incharge in this center. Pray for her and her children that may God bestow her more power and wisdom to serve the patients. Pray for Ambulance services and Driver of Ambulance Mr. Abdul Rehman that may God Bless him and his family.
6. Mr. & Mrs. Willaim LeGrand Jacob and Mr. Ian Jacob.
Mr. William LeGrand Jacob is an International Director of CSUO. They live in U.K. He and his wife have regularly been supporting the appropriate students of Victor Public Higher Secondary School Jacobabad since last twelve years. He sends 1000 Pounds every year for the tuition fees of Jacob’s children. Pray for him and his family that may God Bless them and their income sources.
7. Mr. & Mrs. Munawar David.
Pray for Mr. Munawar David and his family that may God Bless him. Pray for his wife Mrs. Verbina and children that may God bless them and protect them from all seen and unseen dangers.
8. Mr. & Mrs. George Lambrick and Mr. & Mrs. Charles Lambrick.
Pray for these both families who are living in U.K that may God bless them.
09. Mr. Warner Saddrick Newton
Pray for the family of Mr.Warner Saddrick Newton that may God bless them and their family. And heal him from the disease of Sugar and general weakness.
10. Mr. & Mrs. Zarner M Newton.
Pray for the family of Mr. Zarner M Newton that may God bless them. Pray for teaching staff and school administration.
11. Mr. & Mrs. Samuel Jacob.
Mr. Samuel Jacob is an International Director of CSUO. He is living in U.K. with his family. Pray for him and his family that may God bless them.
12. Mr. Stefan and Sister Dorris.
Pray for Mr. Stefan and Sister Dorris that may God bless them. Specially prey for Sister Dorris because she is pregnant by the Grace of God and prey for the coming baby that baby serves for the Lord and became blessfull for their family. They are living in Germany. Pray that may God bestow them more power and wisdom to serve the humanity.
13. Mr. Mushtaque Ghouri & Family
Mr. Mushtaque Ghouri Resigned from the post of General Secretary of CSUO, Pray for his family that may God Bless them and strengthen their faith for serving the Lord. Pray for their family members.
14. Pray for family of Mr.& Mrs. Samuel Akhtar that may God bless them and protect from all seen and unseen dangers. Specially pray for his Kid Namely Kadesh that God give him knowledge and wisdom. Specially prey for Mr. Samuel Promotion in Job.
15. Pray for family of Mr. Asher Augstan & Mrs Farah Asher Augstan that may God Bless them. Pray for their son Abner Asher Augstan that may God Bless him prey for Farah Asher Augstan because she is pregnant by the Grace of God and prey for the coming baby that baby serves for the Lord and became bless full for their family. Also pray that may God strengthen their faith and develop in Holy Spirit.
1. Mr. Augstan, who is sugar patient. God Bless Him. (Jacobabad)
2. Mrs. Hameeda Luke is suffering from Arthritis pain. (Jacobabad)
3. Mrs. Victor Newton is suffering from heart troubles and physical weakness.
4. Mr. Yousaf Inayat suffering from sugar problems. (Lahore)
5. Mrs. Khursheed Bhatti is suffering from Arthritis pain. (Jacobabad)
6. Mr. Allah Ditta Masih is suffering from Arthritis pain. (Jacobabad)
7. Mr. Pervaiz Masih Khokhar is suffering from heart trouble after a successful by pass surgery
8. Mr. Razzak Masih is suffering from Hepatitis. (Jacobabad)
9. Mr. Rizwan Masih has fractured his face by an accident at JARANWALA Prey for his
10.Mrs. Rani Nazir suffering from (Hemoglobin) problem prey for her that God Level’s
her Hemoglobin. (Lahore)
11.Mr. Bashir Khokar Suffered from pain in body. (Lahore)
12. Mrs. Manzoor (Faisalabad) backpain + suger.
18. Mr. Shahbaz Adil (Gojra) Suger Patient.
19. Mrs Shumaila Issaq (Lahore) Thelasemia Patient.
20. Mr. Ilyas Masih (Jacobabad) T.B.Patient.
21. Mr. Moiz Khalid Usta Mohammad (Hole in Heart)
22. Mr. Quicker (Khairpur) Brain restoration and power to speak.
23. Mr. Tabeel Allah Rakha (Jacobabad) weakness in his left arm.
24. Mrs. Akram (Rawalpindi) feeling the fear of evil spirit. s
25. Mrs. Khursheed(Karachi) Sugar Patient.
26. Mr. Zafar (Lahore) Paralysis.
27. Mrs. Sonia (Khairpur) Evil Spirit.
28. Mrs. Erum Shahid(Karachi) Evil Spirit.
29. Miss Samina Pervez (Karachi) Evil Spirit.
30. Mrs. Bashiran Niamat is suffering from brain tumor. (Jacobabad)
31. Mr. Manzoor Masih (Khairpur) Hepatitis.
32. Mr. Shehzad Masih(Khairpur) Urine Problem
33. Mrs. Mumtaz (Quetta) Sugar Problem.
34. Mr. John (Khairpur) Sugar Problem.
35. Mr. Javed Masih (Rohri) Stomach Problem.
36. Mr & Mrs Salamat (Khairpur) Both are Sugar Patients.
37. Mr. Afaq Akhtar (Khairpur) Both legs are week.
38. Mr. Shan Emanuel (Khairpur) He cant speak.
39. Mr. Majeed Masih( Khairpur) Restoration from weakness.
40. Mr. Emanuel (Karachi) Family problem.
41. Miss Zanobia Aslam( Usto Bhalleno Abad Jacobabad) Psychological patient (she cant
42. Mr. Ilyas Masih (Jacobabad) (Psychological Patient)
43. Mr. Barkat Masih (Khanput Katora) Evil Spirit.
44. Mr. Quicker David is suffering from paralyze. (Khairpur)
45. Master Afaq could not walk. His joints are weak. (Khairpur)
46. Mrs. Aster Eric Javaid is and pain in body. (Jacobabad)
47. Mrs.Majeeda Rahmat is suffering from pain in her left leg. (Chak No.133 Mian Chanu)
48. Mrs. Naghma Sait is suffering from Arthritis pain. (Chak No.133 Mian Chanu)
49. Mr. Sardar Masih is suffering from blood pressure.
50. Mr. Shamshair Elvin is suffering from heart trouble. (Jacobabad)
51. Mrs. Shamshair Elvin is suffering from stomach problem. (Jacobabad)
PRAY FOR SPRITUAL GROWTH
1. Mr. Amin & Family (Khairpur)
2. Mr. Rasheed Masih & Family(Karachi)
3. Mr. Francis & Family (Karachi)
4. Youth Fellowship Gujranwala.
5. Mr. Patras (Khairpur)
6. Mr. Akhtar Masih (Khairpur)
7. Mr. Asgher & Family (Hyderabad)
8. Mr. Azim & Family (Rahim Yar Khan)
9. Mr. Aslam & Family (Rawalpindi)
PRAYER FOR CHILDLESS FAMILIES.
1. Mr & Mrs Tony (Youhanabad Lahore)
2. Mrs. Yasmeen (Karachi)
3. Mrs. & Rev Eric John(Karachi)
4. Mrs. Fareeda Ghulam. (Jacobabad)
5. Mr. Ayoob Inayat Masih. (Italy)
1. Pray for better education of Anne Younis and Sharoon Younis. (Jacobabad)
2. Pray for Mr. & Mrs. Younis Luke for living good family life and for successful
3. Pray for better education and spiritual growth of Stephan Eric, Johnson Eric, Saima
Eric and Kiran Eric and also a good life partner. (Jacobabad)
4. Pray for Suleman Maqbool for living honesty. (Jacobabad)
5. Pray for Satiesh Khalid , Rosin Khalid for study and also pray for Matia for her
6. Pray for Attlia Giah, for study and Ammon for his growing stage.
7. Pray for Sultan Farukh that God give him wisdom and resolve their family problem.
8. Mr & Mrs Asif Raza for Studies in Gujranwala Theological Seminary) (2nd year
9. Mr. Samik Aqeel(for studies Jacobabad)
10. Mr. Atif Manzoor (for studies Jacobabad) (2nd year student in Nursing)
11. Mr. Raheel Yousaf (for studies) (2nd year student in Nursing)
12. Mr & Mrs Yasmin Jamsheed from Lahore for SON.
13. Mr. Nabeel Rehmat (Lahore) (For studies in Nursing)
14. Pray for Gujranwala Theological Seminary, St: Thomas Theological College and other Theological institutes of Pakistan that may God extend their services in Pakistan.
15. Pray for Christian educational institutes of Pakistan that may God Bless their services.
16. Pray for New Creation Ministry that may God extend its services. (Gujranwala)
17. Pray for Christian community of Dera Murad Jamali that may God provide them suitable plot for Church and graveyard.
18. Pray for Christian community of Usta Muhmmad that may God provide them suitable plot for Church and graveyard. Pray that may god provide funds for construction work.
19. Pray for Mrs. Agnus Aziz that may God Bless her business and freedom from Interest. (Rojhan Jamali)
20. Pray for Mr. Asif Bhatti for his Life Partner. (Jacobabad)
21. Pray for Mr. Aziz (Rojhan Jamali) for promotion in job.
22. Pray for congregation of Jacobabad for spiritual growth.
23. Pray for those places/areas where there is no any Gospel ministry is working or there are any hindrances in spreading Gospel. Pray that may God send His servants there for ministry work.
24. Pray for district administration of district Jacobabad that may God bestow them power and wisdom to serve the people.
25. Pray for government of Pakistan that may God bestow them power and wisdom to serve the nation in better way.
26. Pray all congregations of Pakistan that may God bless them and keep them in His shelter.
27. Pray for other nations in Pakistan for Blessing.
28. Pray for all servant of God in Pakistan that may God bless them.
29. Pray for Swat and other Northern areas of Pakistan, where people are facing problems due to religious terrorism. There lives are not safe. Talbans are killing people. Pray that may God bring peace there.
30. Pray for Syed Javed Sadiq. He will be retired from service in July 2010. Pray for his better settlement after retirement. Pray for his family that may God Bless them.
31. Pray for Mrs. Karen R. Waltz-Davis. She is Executive Assistant to the U.S Ambassador to Angola Pray for her that may God bestow her power and wisdom to serve the people of world. Also pray for her family members that may God bless them.
32. Mr. Saleem Allah Ditta(Restoration for marital life) (Jacobabad)
33. Mr & Mrs Aftab (Faisalabad) they want to join CSUO May God Guide them.
34. Mr. Latif Yousaf (Jacobabad) For Job.
35. Mr. Azeem Hammed (Jacobabad) For Job.
36. Mr. Riaz Niamat (Jacobabad) For Job.
37. Mr. Aleem Rose (Karachi) for Job.
38. Specially pray for the building of St. Daney’s High School Murree that was burnt on 03-11-2009 (due to Terrorist Attack) that God provide funds to the Administration to Re-Build the Demolished building as soon as possible, for the betterment of girl’s students as well as for the education.
BRUENER B NEWTON
CHRISTIAN SOCIAL UPLIFT