I want to spread my knowledge to all Muslims followers regarding they are aware of sawab of SADAQAH JARIYAH otherwise strictly follow below so they do not deprive from these greatest good deeds.
Sadaqatul jariyah is ongoing charity (continuous rewards) received by us (for good actions and deeds), that will not only benefit us in this life, but will continue to benefit us after our death.
Prophet Mohd (PBUH) said: “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end, except three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge and righteous offspring, who will pray for him.” (Muslim)
Below given are some good actions and deeds every Muslim should perform till alive so he get opportunity for getting SADAQAH JARIYAH
1. Donate and/or actively participate in building of a Mosque/Orphange House
2. Raising, full or part sponsoring an orphan. (Orphan Sponsorship)
3. Donating to build a school. When the students use the knowledge they receive from the school, you get hasanat, even after you have died.
4. Building or donating to build a Dispensary, Hospital
5. Help a child to continue his or her Education.
6. Donate to dig and build water wells or construct water tanks and when people use this well or tank you will receive Hasanat. (Help build water wells or construct water tanks)
7. Plant trees or donate for this cause, each time people or animals sits under the shade or eats from these trees, we will gain hasanat, even after you have died.
8. Place a water cooler in a public place. Each time people drink water from it, you will gain hasanat.
I must address to those rich Muslim who are bless with wealth BUT regret their aim of life how to gather more & more wealth and property still alive but never think for performing above GOOD deeds before he dies these type of people are consider BEAST not consider as human beings but remain always greedy and selfish for own comfort and interest.
If you are busy in performing good deeds only for getting own publicity or famous in your area than no value in the eyes of God and ZERO good deeds you earn.